Sold at $550,000! Blocks away from all the action on NE Alberta, this sweet vintage bungalow has so much to offer. Improvements abound top to bottom, inside and out! Kitchen and bathrooms have been meticulously updated with modern fixtures and beautiful tile. Renovated hardwood floors and full finished basement with den, bedroom, full bathroom, and storage are not to be missed. Major systems upgrades include furnace, hot water heater, new cedar siding, insulation, windows, doors, and so much more. Two story workshop in backyard is great for makers of all stripes and/or offers additional storage. Restaurants, shopping, grocery, library, and parks are a stone’s throw away – walk score of 96!
Additional features include:
- Built in 1906
- 3 bed/2 bath
- 1626 sq ft
- Walk to everything Alberta!
- Efficiency upgrades – windows, doors, insulation
- New wood floors + carpet
- Renovated kitchen + bathrooms
- Systems updates: electrical, furnace, tankless hot water heater
- Home Energy Score – Perfect 10!
- Covered patio + fenced yard
- Front deck
- Tool shed/maker studio in back
- Taxes: $1,664.38
- Schools: Sabin, Grant
- RMLS#: 18435158
For more information or to arrange a showing, please contact:
503.473.5493 | www.scoutportland.com