Update: Sold at $500,000!
If you’re looking for something special, you just found it! This new construction townhome has captured the perfect mixture of a rustic yet modern feel, melded together to bring you an open concept multi-level home full of exposed beams, track lighting, and gorgeous wood features throughout. The courtyard style layout affords a home with a surprising amount of privacy and separate space, featuring 2 bedrooms on the second level and a large penthouse suite upstairs with walk-in closet, washer/dryer and bathroom with soak tub. With floor to ceiling windows, and views of the west hills from the expansive top floor deck, you’ll find you’ve got options galore for how to utilize this space. Live comfortably with the heat pump and central AC, and relish the open concept living spaces are smartly laid out for the way we like to live today. The ground level has a 2-car tandem garage and second washer/dryer hookup. All this, located in the heart of Creston-Kenilworth means you’ve got all the city-living amenities at your fingertips every which way you go!
- Built 2011
- 3 bedroom | 2.1 bath
- 1,818 sq ft
- Bamboo floors
- Primary bedroom en suite with soak tub and washer/dryer in walk-in closet, expansive deck with west hills views
- Gas fireplace
- Mini Split heat pump with AC in primary bedroom and central AC on other levels
- Attached 2 car tandem garage
- 3 levels of living space above garage level
- Second washer/dryer hook up in garage
- Taxes: $6,127.74 (2020/2021)
- Schools: Grout, Hosford, Cleveland
- RMLS#: 20061289
- Walk Score: 79 Bike Score: 91 Transit Score: 50
COVID19 and Scout: Open houses remain postponed for the foreseeable future. We understand people still need to sell their homes and at Scout, we are taking precautions in conjunction with your broker when making these homes open for private showings. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
For more information about this home or to schedule a showing contact: