Update: Pending! Offered at $385,000.
Maintained with love, this 1958 Hazelwood ranch really shines. Set on a generous lot, it absolutely oozes charm. The hardwood floors and the double fireplace are just the beginning. The den features the second side of the fireplace, along with custom built-in shelving, and built-in speakers creating the perfect cozy reading room, home office, or playroom. The vintage kitchen is cute as can be, with extended counter space and storage. Step out the dining room sliding doors to a covered outdoor patio, and into the big backyard with fire pit, additional storage shed, and bordered by lovely mature trees. The furnace, AC, water heater, roof, and electrical panel have all been updated in the last 5 to 10 years, making this home ready to enjoy worry-free.
Additional features include:
- Built in 1958
- 3 bed | 1.5 bath
- 1296 sq ft
- Hardwood floors
- Den/office with fireplace and built-in speakers and shelving
- Living room wired for speakers
- Updates include furnace, AC, hot water heater, electrical panel, roof, gutters, sewer line, hood vent, dishwasher and more!
- Lot size: .17 acres
- Attached garage with workbench and storage system
- Fenced Yard
- Taxes: $3,981.28/yr
- Schools: Lincoln Park Elementary, Ron Russell Middle School, David Douglas High School
- RMLS #: 21146465
COVID19 and Scout: Open houses remain postponed for the foreseeable future. We understand people still need to sell their homes and at Scout, we are taking precautions in conjunction with your broker when making these homes open for private showings. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
For more information please contact:
503.320.9520 | www.scoutportland.com