Update: Pending! Offered at $225,000.
This two-story townhome is condo living at its finest! Tucked inside a courtyard setting out front, and backing to a golf course green space, you’ve got optimal serenity and privacy from each eyeshot! The open floorplan offers a half bath on main, and a bright layout that flows straight out to the patio with storage and magnificent green space views! Upstairs you’ll find three large bedrooms with ample closet space, and a private primary bedroom balcony overlooking the green space once again. Assigned parking, and in-unit, full-size washer/dryer are here for optimal convenience! All this in a central Gresham location providing optimal access and respite.
- Built in 1969
- 1,263 sq ft
- 3 bedrooms | 1.1 baths
- Full-size washer/dryer in unit
- Golf course courtyard setting
- Porch and balcony space
- Party room
- Assigned off-street parking
- Taxes: $1,843.37
- HOA dues: $448/month includes water, sewer, garbage, common area maintenance, pool, and party room
- Schools: Hall Elementary, Gordon Russell Middle, Sam Barlow High
- RMLS#: 21155454
- Walk Score: 65 | Bike Score: 79 | Transit Score: 50
COVID19 and Scout: Open houses remain postponed for the foreseeable future. We understand people still need to sell their homes and at Scout, we are taking precautions in conjunction with your broker when making these homes open for private showings. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
For more information about this home or to schedule a showing contact: